-
September 29th, 2004, 08:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
For those of you who have rewigged an AG doll, what size wig did you use? I am planning to rewig one of my AGT dolls and am debating between two sizes. I don't want to take her current wig off until the new one arrives, so I had to measure over the wig to figure out her size, and I'm not sure how much I should compensate for that. The measurement I got was right around 12 inches, and the wig I want to buy comes in a size 10-11 or a size 12-13. I am thinking I should get the 10-11 since her actual head measurement should be below 12 inches once I get the current wig off, but I'm paranoid that the difference won't be much and the 10-11 will be too small. I've read that even if a wig is a little small it will stretch, but I'm still paranoid and don't want to waste my money. Any advice on the best size?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks